Voicemail not working on Verizon? This is the most irritating moment when you are not able to use voicemail on Verizon. So, what can you do in this situation? Get in touch with the well trained and skilled techies on Verizon customer care number in order to get the solution to this problem. When you will share your “voicemail not working” issue with them, you will find their instance assistance for troubleshooting
Fixes of “Voicemail not working on Verizon” problem
You can fix voicemail not working issue by performing the reactivation of Voicemail. Follow these simple steps and you will be able to do that
Method 1: Activate your Verizon wireless Voicemail
- Call *86 from your headset or mobile phone. If a greeting voice message starts on call then, quickly press the # button to stop the greeting.
- Then it will ask you want to choose the language with that you want to proceed further. Press 1 for English and # after that to confirm.
- Then if asked enter 4 -7 digit password and then press # key.
- To confirm the name, press the # key. After that say the greetings and press # key, if prompted.
- To confirm or save the greetings, press # key.
- To add additional features, navigate to Voicemail options for assistance.
Method 2: Activate your Visual Voicemail
- Download the visual voicemail messaging program on your phone from the visual voicemail
- Then launch the Visual voicemail application on your phone.
- Enter your identification number and click next. After that click to subscribe.
- Then agree to the terms and condition and click on subscribe again.
This was the process how you can reactivate and fix the “Voicemail not working on Verizon” issue. If you get confused or face difficulties in above-given steps, then get the assistance of experts available on Verizon customer support number. These experts will guide you to your solve this problem. They are highly trained and experienced with Verizon issue. They are 24X7 available to help the Verizon customers when they face any issue with Verizon.