TurboTax 24 Hours Customer Care Number
For many people calculating their taxes is a very tedious task, even more so because it can get very complicated. But it is very important to for individuals and businesses to regularly file their tax returns and to adhere to the tax laws and financial regulations laid down by the government. But today technology is making it easier for taxpayers to keep their finances up-to-date and easily pay their taxes. When it comes to accounting software few names have had as big an impact as TurboTax. This is a software through which users can file their state and federal taxes on their own, without any hassle. The software is the brainchild of Intuit and was first released in the year 2001. The widespread popularity of TurboTax can be attributed to the fact that even a layman can use the software to file tax returns. And even if there are errors while using the software you can always call the TurboTax Contact Number and sort it out.
You just need to enter your tax-related information and TurboTax will take care of the rest. The software will automatically verify the information and calculate your tax returns and finds the best tax solution for you. It is very user-friendly and people find it easy to navigate and search for the option they want. Just some basic information about the user is required such as income, expenditures and so on.
Features of TurboTax Software
There are several features that distinguish TurboTax from all the other accounting software in the market today. TurboTax is designed keeping in mind the daily billing and tax requirements of the client. Here are just some of the amazing features of TurboTax:
- TurboTax is known for its precision when it comes to calculating the exact tax that is due to the government.
- The software can also identify the maximum refunds clients can avail for their taxes.
- Users have access to various preparation guides that can help them prepare tax reports.
- It has a very efficient electronic tax filing system.
- The software also allows you to import data about your finances so that you can keep a track of all the relevant information you need while filing your returns.
- It regularly releases updates so as to incorporate new tax laws and financial regulations, not to mention health care.
- It even saves your tax history thus making it easier to create investment plans and grow your portfolio.
- Additionally, It can create W-2 and 1099 tax forms and even offers taxation guides for SMBs
- The donation tracker helps you monitor charitable donations so that you can avail of any possible tax exemptions.
- It can also help regulate your finances by calculating weekly, monthly and yearly expenditure.
- The advanced data security measures and encryption technology safeguard user data and keep your transactions confidential.
But this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the features of TurboTax. If you want to know more about how it works you can call the TurboTax customer service number. A team of experienced professionals will be happy to answer any query you may raise regarding TurboTax.
Common Issues of TurboTax
Handling and processing so much information and data is not an easy task even for a software program. That is why sometimes TurboTax experience error and may even stop working. Below are some of the most common errors related to TurboTax:
- Unable to install TurboTax or installation was interrupted
- The refund tracker is not working
- Unable to access and redeem the coupons on TurboTax
- Difficulty in recovering lost or forgotten password
- The tax calculator is not working on the software
- The user is unable to complete E-filing online
- Unable to add or remove password from Tax file
- Cannot view previous year tax returns
Most of these problems are minor and can be resolved through some simple troubleshooting steps. If however, you encounter an error you are unable to overcome, feel free to contact TurboTax customer support for expert technical assistance. There is no issue too complicated for the technician to solve.