Mozilla Thunderbird is often described as a way to transform your email experience. It is an open-source platform that helps users manage emails, track news feeds, chat with contacts, and much more. Mozilla Thunderbird is seen as an easy-to-use email application that does not provide email services on its own but can be used along with your existing email account. The platform is completely free and is compatible with most email service providers. The unique thing about Mozilla Thunderbird is that it is a community driven project, spearheaded by the Mozilla Foundation. The Mozilla Thunderbird email client is intended to give users complete control and access over their email accounts. If you want to know more about how to setup Mozilla Thunderbird you can call the Thunderbird contact number and consult a certified professional to clarify your doubts. Since Mozilla Thunderbird is an open source software, anybody can download and use the software and even modify the source code if needed. You can have a look at the features and frequently asked questions given below to learn more about Mozilla Thunderbird.
Features of Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is designed to give you a faster and safer email experience. Thunderbird uses the latest technology to merger speed and privacy so that users can enjoy a smooth experience while connecting via email. Here’s a quick look at some of the most amazing features of Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Mail Account Setup Wizard: Now you do not need to remember all the IMAP, SSL, and other complicated server settings to set up your account. You just need your name, email ID, and password, and the account set up wizardry will take care of the rest.
- Email Message Management: Mozilla Thunderbird will help you efficiently manage multiple email address and news feed accounts. The saved folders features and quick search options allow you to effortlessly find and manage emails.
- One-click Address Book: Along with easy-to-use email management tools, Mozilla Thunderbird also includes a one-click address book feature to give you easy access to all your contacts. You just need to click the ‘star’ icon and quickly add the relevant account details of your email contacts.
- Email Security and Storage: Mozilla Thunderbird uses advanced 256-bit encryption to keep your email safe from cyber threats. Additionally, Mozilla Thunderbird includes a maximum storage capacity of 4 gigabytes, thus allowing users to store more emails.
- Customized Themes: You can edit and modify the overall look and feel of Mozilla Thunderbird thanks to the many creative themes available on the platform. You can match the theme to your favorite movie, or your favorite landmark.
- Advanced Privacy Protection: Mozilla Thunderbird automatically blocks images and emails that could pose a threat to user’s privacy. The platform also includes the ‘Do Not Track’ option to protect you from harmful webpages.
These are just the highlights of Mozilla Thunderbird. If you want a more comprehensive look at all the features available on the platform, you can call the Thunderbird contact number and speak to a trained expert to know more the features and how to use them. You can also call the Mozilla Thunderbird support number if you find that any of the features are not working or are not active on your account.
Frequently Asked Question
- Step 1: Enable Internet Message Access Protocol on your Gmail account
- Step 2: Go to the ‘File’ section and select ‘New.’
- Step 3: Click on ‘Existing Mail account’ and open the mail account setup
- Step 3: Enter your Thunderbird email account ID and your real name
- Step 4: Provide your email address and Thunderbird password
- Step 1: Logout of your account and exit Thunderbird
- Step 2: Go to the ‘C’ Drive and locate your profile folder
- Step 3: Open the level above your folder.
- Step 4: Right-click your Thunderbird profile folder and press ‘Copy.’
- Step 5: Go to the backup location where you want to save the data and click ‘Paste.’
- Step 1: Open the ‘Account Settings’ and check the SMTP outgoing settings
- Step 2: Verify if you have the correct SMTP server for your email address
- Step 3: Check the firewall settings to make sure your mail is not blocked
- Step 4: Delete and reset the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol SMTP) password
- Step 1: Select the email or sender you wish to block
- Step 2: Right-click the sender's address and press ‘Create Filter From.’
- Step 3: When the Filter ruleswindow opens enter an appropriate name
- Step 4: Choose the action to perform as ‘Delete Message’ and click ‘Ok.’