SBCGlobal email addresses were issued by the Southwestern Bell Company which is now a subsidiary of AT&T. After the merger of AT&T and Yahoo internet services, SBCGlobal email subscribers could access their email accounts using the Yahoo login page. However, if you are not comfortable with logging in to your account from Yahoo, or if you have any other issues with your account you can easily switch your email account from SBCGlobal Mail to Att.Net. This article will give you a brief overview of how you can shift your email account using the Yahoo Mail interface. If you need any additional information about your email, you can call the SBCGlobal customer support number and consult a profession email technician to clarify your doubts and resolve any questions you may have about your email service.
Steps to switch your email account from SBCGlobal Mail to Att.Net
Since all SBCGlobal email accounts are managed by Yahoo, you will need to change your mail settings through the Yahoo Mail interface if you want to make any change to your account. You can follow the step given below to shift from SBCGlobal Mail to Att.net:
- Open your browser and access the Yahoo page via mail.yahoo.com.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email ID, including the suffix ‘sbcglobal.net.’
- You will have to enter your SBCGlobal email ID in the Yahoo field.
- Type your SBCGlobal email account password in the given field.
- After you enter your SBCGlobal email and password, click ‘Sign in.’
- Look for the ‘Mail Options’ section located on the right of the page.
- Go to the ‘Management’ tab to the left of the page and highlight it.
- Locate the ‘POP access and forwarding’ button and click on it.
- You will be able to see a list of checkboxes for ‘Forwarding’ options.
- Mark the box corresponding to the text field and enter your ‘@att.net’ email address.
Once you make the necessary changes to the mail options, you can just double click the information you entered and save the changes. Even though the process to switch your email account from SBCGlobal Mail to Att.Net may seem quite straightforward, you may encounter certain technical difficulties that make it tougher to complete the transition. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the SBCGlobal customer care number and ask for additional technical assistance. The contact number is available 24 hours a day so that you can always reach out to a trained email expert to get the best troubleshooting solutions to fix any error related to your SBCGlobal email address.