Handling two emails is often seen to be a task, in such a situation users often look for options where they can configure one email into another email app after which they can use two emails using one single application on their phones and tablets. This process is highly convenient as then you would not face the requirement of switching between two applications to access their emails. If you are using SBCGlobl emails then you can configure this email with your MS Outlook. This feature makes the usage of the emails very convenient and easy. You can easily go through this blog to find the most accurate ways in which the users would be able to get this work done. The process that you must follow for SBCGlobal email login in outlook is as given below:
Steps for the setup of SBCGlobal email in Outlook
All the Android and iOs versions grants you to setup SBCGlobal email account automatically in outlook. The steps that you would have to follow is as given below:
- You would have to launch Outlook on your mobile device after which you can click on the File tab which can be found on the top.
- Now you would have to choose ‘Account Information’ from the list that has been provided to you, after which you click on the button of ‘Add Account’.
- Once you reach the Auto Account Setup Page, you would be asked the necessary details. Which are for instance your name, password, and the email address.
- After you have provided the said information, you have to click on the next button which would complete the process.
- You would have successfully added your SBCGlobal account in your Outlook program.
If you find that your SBCGlobal program does not allow you to set up your email account then you would have to choose the manual process.
Manual Process of setting up SBCGlobal email in Outlook
The steps for this process is highly simple. There are certain things that you must do before you set up the SBCGlobal email.
- You would initially have to check for strong and stable internet connection which is connected to your device.
- Ensure that there no corrupt files of Outlook on your device.
- Make sure that your system is completed protected again all malware and viruses.
- Also, ensure that you were able to install outlook on your phone or tablet without facing any issue.
Once you have checked for all the said things, then you can continue with the further steps:
- You would have to locate MS Outlook on your phone or tablet and then touch its icon to launch the application.
- Once the application is launched, click on the File tab and then choose to add an account.
- Then you would have to select Manual Setup or additional server types from the page.
- Further, select the ‘Choose service’ option and make the selection of your choice of POP or IMAP.
- Then you would have to click on ‘Next’, then type your name and email address.
- Then when you open the account type drop down, you should select the POP3 from the list.
- You would then get a window with ‘Incoming mail server’ and ‘Outgoing mail server’ fields.
- Fill ‘Inbound.att.net’ in the incoming server field and ‘Outbound.att.net’ for the outgoing server.
- After this step, you would have to provide your SBCGlobal email address in the prompted field and then enter your password.
- Further, click the option of ‘More Settings’ and then select ‘Outgoing Server’ option.
- You should then check the boxes next to ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’.
- Further, click on Ok and then choose the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- In this tab, click on the option of ‘This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)’ and enter the value 995 for ‘Incoming server (POP3)’.
- Now in the outgoing server enter the value 465 and in the drop down menu click on ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’ and select ‘SSL’ option.
- Finally, close all the windows by clicking on OK
By following the given steps you would be able to use SBCGlobal Email login using Outlook. For any further assistance, you can also connect with the customer service.