It is always more convenient for users to access their emails using their smartphone. This way, the users can check up on their emails while they are traveling and would also ensure that the users don’t miss out any relevant emails. SBCGlobal email allows the users to access their emails on the smartphone, but one issue which they repeatedly keep facing is when there are unable to set up the email on the iPhone. With the help of this blog, the users would easily be able to configure SBCGlobal email on the iPhone. The process which they would have to undertake is straightforward. The users also have the option of connecting with SBCGlobal Email Support to seek any additional assistance that they require in this regard.
When you look to setup SBCGlobal email, then one important thing that the users must keep in mind is that AT&T has acquired SBCGlobal so the users must extract information about AT&T support page.
The process of configuring SBCGlobal Email On iPhone
The steps that you would have to undertake when you wish to setup SBCGlobal email on the iPhone is as given below:
- The user has to unlock their iPhone and then access the settings option of the phone.
- Then they have to scroll down to the menu and then tap the option of ‘Mail.’
- Further click on the option which says ‘Accounts.’
- You can then click on the option of ‘Add Account’ which would be available.
- Then select the ‘Other’ option and opt to ‘Add Mail Account.’
- Now you would have to enter the name and the description.
- In the field provided for email and password, you would have to provide the SBCGlobal email address and its password.
- You can then tap the POP option which is available in the top of the screen.
- You now have to update the incoming mail server as inbound.att.net.
- Also, update the Outgoing mail server as outbound.att.net.
- Once you save these changes, your iPhone would be able to access the SBCGlobal email account.
- You would also have to make sure that the incoming port is 995 and the outgoing port is updated as 465.
- It is also mandatory that you update your device to the latest iOS version that is available. You must also have a fully functional network connection.
If you come across any issue while using the given steps to setup SBCGlobal email on your iPhone, then you would have the option where you can contact SBCGlobal Customer Service Number. This is a customer service which is available throughout the day, and the users can easily connect with the executives whenever they feel like. Another important aspect of this service is that the user can use a toll-free number to contact these trained professionals.