SBCGlobal is one of the most important email services which is used by the users for sending and receiving personal as well as professionals’ emails. You can access this email on your Android or iPhone and can also be accessed in Windows or Mac systems. If your email is not working fine, then this error can arise because of many reasons. It can be because of incorrect login credentials, poor internet connectivity, incorrect POP3, and SMTP settings. You can reach out to experts via the SBCGlobal support number which is available 24*7 to help the users in fixing the error at hand.
Steps to Fix SBCGlobal Email is Not Working on Android
Various problems can interfere with the normal functioning of your favorite SBCGlobal email on your Android. These errors can be server or browser errors, password and email login are not working, or your SBCGlobal account has been locked. However, you can resolve the problem faced by you while using the app to access the SBCGlobal email by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you need to check that you are entering the correct password or not.
- Make sure that you are using the updated version of the app for accessing email.
- Check the network connection of your device.
- You also have to check the settings of the incoming and outgoing server.
- In the advanced settings option, you have to enable SSL authentication for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- You have to clear the cache, cookies, and history from your application.
- You can try to delete the account from Android and add the account again with the correct setting.
Steps to Fix SBCGlobal Email is not Working on Mac
If your SBCGlobal Email is not working on Mac then you can apply the following steps to resolve the error:
- First, go to the Settings of your Mac system and then look for Mail, Contacts, Calendar options.
- Then click on it and then select the option of Accounts.
- You can see the list of all account types from where you can select the option of Add account. You can also see the option of “Other” that can be selected for opening the new account.
- Now select “Add an email account” and then enter your SBCGlobal email username and password.
- You can write a description of the SBCGlobal account and in the “Description” field.
- Click the “Next” button and select the “POP” option present at the bottom of the screen and then enter “inbound.att.net” under the hostname.
- Enter your SBCGlobal login email address in the username box and password in the password text box.
- Then click on the “Next” option for the outgoing email server and enter “outbound.att.net” and click “Save” to save the changes made.
- Once the setup process is complete, you can access your email.
Steps to Fix SBCGlobal Email is Not Working on Apple, Outlook & Yahoo
If your SBCGlobal email is not working, then you need to check the setting, connectivity, browser and account for understanding what the cause behind the error is. You can follow these tips to resolve this not working error:
- The emails meet the restriction of maximum message size
- The recipient’s email address is correct, and if it is wrong, then your message will not be sent.
- Check the spam message if you have missing emails.
- Make sure that you are not blocking the email address from which you want to receive the emails.
SBCGlobal.Net is Not Working
Very few users use webmail to log into their SBCGlobal email account. When you are receiving an error message while accessing your email by using webmail, then you can try the following solution steps:
- You need to be sure that you are using the correct SBCGlobal email ID and password.
- Delete the temporary browser history of the browser you are using for accessing email.
- Make sure to enter the correct webmail address in the browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies data and then restart your browser.
- If you are using the outdated version of your browser, then you must update the web browser to the latest version.
These solution steps will surely help you to resolve the not working error of SBCGlobal email. However, if the error still persists, then you can contact SBCGlobal customer support who are available round the clock to help you in fixing the error.