Sage Customer Care
Sage 5o is an easy to use accounting software that is best suited for growing businesses. It includes standard accounting functions like account payables and account receivables, bill payments and cash flow management. Although it is directed toward growing businesses, it can also perform the tasks for big businesses as well. It has fast processing capabilities, has industry-specific functions and also has a multi-user feature which can support up to 40 employees. It highlights advanced accounting tools like inventory management and module-level security. If you would like to manage your finances you can also add payroll services and credit card processing properties. The basic system requirements for Sage 50 are:
- Processor operating frequency: 1.0 GHz or higher (pro and premium) and 2.0 GHz or higher (quantum and accountant edition).
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space.
- The latest version of internet explorer.
- Windows 7 and higher.
- 1024×768 resolution.
- CD-ROM driver.
For more information on Sage 50, you can contact Sage 50 customer support number to avail direct information from skilled sage 50 experts. The lines are available throughout the day and it is free of cost.
Features of Sage 50
Sage 50 is packed with fully functioning features that boost its functionality and accessibility making it a world-recognized provider of accounting software. The features are all financial management supported traits which can meet the unique needs of different industries. Some of the unique features of Sage 50 are:
- It allows you to create, store and finally information about customers very easily.
- You can make customized and professional looking quotations for invoices.
- You can send quotes, invoices, and statements directly to customers via email.
- The report designer and inbuilt reporting tools provide important information and insight to users.
- Suppliers’ module of sage 50 provides a range of reports that are available to analyze supplier debt, activity, and
- You can save and view the history of all supplier activities and communication.
- It provides configurable product stock codes, descriptions, categories and products.
- The Sage 50 data dashboard displays the top and bottom performing products in the range.
- It performs an automatic update of stock levels when invoices are posted.
Issues of Sage 50
There is no doubt that Sage 50 is a very proficient accounting software but it does not mean that it is safe from technical glitches or issues. like any other software or product, Sage 50 also comes with its own set of complications which can hamper the seamless working of the software. Some of the issues that users of Sage 50 face while operating this software are:
- It sometimes creates the problem of not being able to back up company files.
- Issues with the compatibility of the software to the installed driver application occur
- Sage 50 sometimes cannot print invoices and checks.
- Problem with accessing the admin panel.
- While multitasking using sage 50, the system becomes very slow.
- The issue with transferring data to remote server.
- The occurrence of too many error codes which disrupts the working process.
- Files get stuck in between while migrating.
- Check the activity screen and locate the payment that needs changing.
- Click on the ‘transaction’ module.
- Locate and highlight the transaction.
- Click on the ‘edit’ button on the module toolbar.
- Choose the Bank accounts module.
- Select the bank account and click on ‘reconcile’.
- Fill in the statement date and the statement balance on the statement summary and press ‘ok’.
- Make sure that there is zero difference in the bank reconciliation.
- Click on the ‘report’ button. It will generate a list of unreconciled receipts.
- Locate and identify the transaction number for deleting.
- Click on ‘transaction module’ on the toolbar.
- Now find and highlight the transaction and click on the ‘delete’ button along the module toolbar.
- Make sure you know the transaction that needs changing.
- Select the ‘transaction module’ option from the toolbar.
- Locate and highlight the transaction.
- Press the edit option on the module toolbar.
- Make the necessary changes and save your changes.