Sage can be deemed as one of the tryst cloud-based accounting software that can be used for catering towards and managing the financial transactions and dealings. You can easily create invoices, manage inventories, and send paychecks directly to the employees. The accounting software is capable of doing much more and you need not worry about your crucial data getting leaked. Your data is secured with the help of a password. Every time the admins are required to enter their user ID and password so that they can log in to the software. You must also make sure that you do not share your password unless and until it is necessary. The password being really important is like your access key to this software. But often the users complain that even when the input the correct password, the software denies them the access and they are unable to login. By reading this blog, you can get a complete overview of this scenario and how you can deal with that. You may also get in touch with Sage Support Number for any query.
Reasons why Sage is not accepting the right password
There can be various reasons behind this issue and some of them have been discussed below
- Problems due to password encryption
- Having a later version of Sage
- NET Framework 3.5 has not been enabled
- The sage setup. the data file has been damaged
- CCleaner has been used to clean the registry entries for Sage 50 v23.2
How to fix the issue of Sage not accepting the correct password?
These are some of the basic steps that need to be implemented for resolving this issue.
- Go to the login page or home page of Sage accounting software.
- From the home page, you need to choose the option of ‘Sage Drive and then go to the Drive Management center
- Now click on the option of ‘Forgot password’ and then input the registered email ID.
- Once you have entered your email ID, you will receive information from the same software in order to change the password.
- Follow the prompts as guided to you and reset/recover the password.
- With the help of the demonstration data, you can create a new user ID too if you want.
- For the demonstration data tab, you are required to open the company window.
- Then input the asked information and login as an administrator.
- Now navigate to the access rights in the settings menu.
- Then click on “New”>Test and enter the login ID and password created by you.
So, these are the steps that will help you to resolve the particular issue. Make sure that if you indulge in any error and is not able to take care about it on your own, then you call at Sage Number at any given hour that you need.