If you are witnessing the error where Firefox cannot load XPCOM, then you have to look for ways to fix this issue. This error can occur in the Windows-based system when a user tries to open the Mozilla Firefox web browser after a Windows Update. It also arises when Firefox’s profile folder is corrupted on your system. This error can be resolved easily by calling Mozilla Firefox customer service to speak with the experts who are available at all 24 hours throughout the day.
Methods to fix Mozilla Firefox Cannot Load XPCOM
Following are the ways by which you can resolve the error where Firefox cannot Load the XPCOM:
1. Upgrade or Reinstall the Firefox
- Go to another web browser.
- Download and then install the latest version of the web browser on your system.
2. Run Mozilla Firefox in the Safe and try Disabling the Firefox’s Extension
Start Firefox in Safe Mode by following steps:
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Now choose the Start option in the Safe Mode.
- Disable the Firefox Plugin
- Go toe Add-ons from the Main Menu.
- Disable the installed Add-ons that are in the Extension Pane.
- You can even obliterate those extensions.
3. Reset the Firefox Setting to Default
- Start Firefox in the Safe Mode.
- Now chose the option of Refresh Firefox.
- Refreshing the Firefox restore the browser settings to the default one; however, they don’t remove browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, cookies, personal dictionary, etc.
4. Uninstall and then Reinstall the Firefox
- You first need to backup the bookmarks, Firefox Settings and Passwords.
- Then go to Control > Programs and Features> Uninstall a Program.
- Here choose the Mozilla Firefox, and right-click on it choose the option of Uninstall.
- You can reinstall the Firefox, again by going to another browser and then downloading the Firefox setup file.
- Click on the file to run the installer.
- Follow the onscreen-instruction, so that it can complete the installation process, and the web browser can be installed completely.
If at any point you find it challenging to perform these steps then you can call Mozilla phone number that stays available 24*7 round the clock. The team of experts will make sure that your issue will be resolved efficiently so that you don’t face the same error ever again.