Verizon mail is known to be one of the largest and most reliable telecommunication companies in the USA. It provides a massive range of Internet and mobile services to the ‘n’ number of users. Verizon retired its email services in 2017 to focus on other services to provide customers a better experience. Because of its discontinuation in providing email service to the customers, Verizon encouraged customers and subscribers to migrate their accounts to AOL or any other email service providers. In this article, you are provided with a brief overview on how to migrate Verizon email to AOL. Once you are done with the migration process, you will be able to sign in to your Verizon email using the official page of AOL mail. If you face any trouble, you can connect with the experts at AOL Verizon customer support number, and they will let you know the entire process of migrating the Verizon email to AOL. But before that, go through the steps mentioned below:
Steps to migrate Verizon email to AOL:
Verizon started notifying its subscribers via emails to migrate their account to any other email service provider. So if you have got any notifications from Verizon, you will have to refer to the following steps, and it will definitely be beneficial for you:
- Go to the official website of Verizon
- You will have to open the inbox and then locate the email notification sent to you by Verizon
- Once you click the message, you will see the Migration options. You will have to go through that list.
- The first option says ‘Keep your current email address’ and then retain the data
- The second option reads ‘Try a new email service provider.’
- But if you want to migrate your Verizon email to AOL, you will have to select option 1.
- AOL mail registration process begins after you select option 1.
When you register your email account with AOL, you will be able to access your Verizon email. You will get access to your Verizon contacts, calendars, and email folders. All the data that you saved in Verizon server will be transferred to AOL, and you can access them from there only. If you follow these steps, you will get guidance on how to migrate data. But if you face any trouble incorporating the steps or if any data is missing, you can get help from the experts by calling at AOL Verizon customer care number. The technical experts are available 24 hours a day to help you with the most prominent solution in no time at all.