Problem and issues tend to arise with emails sometimes and these can drag down the performance of email service providers. These problems are prevalent in all kinds of emails like Gmail, Yahoo, outlook etc. AT&T email, though it is an excellent service provider, face different types of issues. One such type of issue is the accessing of AT&T email issue where users are unable to send or receive emails from the AT&T mail. There are many reasons behind this issue:
- Email password issue.
- Internet connection issue.
- Browser setting issue.
These are the most common reason behind the accessing issue of AT&T email. But users are not to be worried because these cases and issues can be prevented and fixed if the proper measures are taken by the customers. But if these issues or problems are left ignored for a long period of time it may lead to more serious issues and you might end up taking drastic measures.
The most common among the above three reasons are the browser setting issue. This can be easily rectified if customers take the following troubleshooting steps:
- Close all open browser windows.
- Try opening your email in a different browser. For example, if you are using chrome then try opening the mail in Mozilla Firefox.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from your browser as the existence of so many caches and cookies can make the browser perform slowly.
- Disable all power tool and add-ons.
- Enable your Adobe Flash Player.
- Check your antivirus, firewall, and anti-spyware settings. Because sometimes this software while trying to protect your computer conflict with the email and web browsers.
ATT Customer Support Number : If you have followed these steps accordingly then your email issue must be rectified by now and you will be able to access it normally as before. However, if the problem still persists then it is advised that you contact the customer service for assistance in order to resolve the issue before its too late.