One of the most utilized email services by people all over the world is SBCGlobal email. This email is used for accessing emails, sending and receiving emails, files, attachments to another person. Users can access this email service on multiple devices and can be set on various email services. SBCGlobal is known for its various features, and one of them is synchronization that you can sync your SBCGlobal with other email services and devices too. If you don’t know how to do it, then you can call SBCGlobal customer service for availing their help assistance in fixing the issue.
Steps to Sync SBCGlobal with Outlook
If you like to sync your SBCGlobal email with the Outlook then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You need first to open the Outlook email.
- You have to choose the SBCGlobal email from the list of email accounts.
- Then click on the Internet Email Settings, and then you have to enter the below information for the Incoming Mail Server:
- Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Port: 995
- Requires SSL: Yes.
- Now enter the information for Outgoing Mail Server:
- Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port: 465
- Requires SSL: Yes
- Then you have to enter the email address and password of the SBCGlobal email.
- Now click on the OK button to complete the process of syn.
Steps to Sync SBCGlobal on iPhone
For syncing the SBCGlobal email on your iPhone, then you have to follow the steps given below:
- You have to go to the Settings option of your iPhone and then tap on the option of Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Now click on the Add Account and then select the Outlook email from the list of various email service providers.
- You have to enter the email address, password, and other description about your Outlook email.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now you can toggle the button and choose the data which you want to sync with the iPhone.
Steps to Sync Outlook with Gmail
With Gmail, users can sync their Outlook email account, and the steps you have to follow for doing it are given below:
- You first need to login to your Gmail account and then click on the option of Settings.
- Now you have to enable the IMAP settings under the Forwarding IMAP/POP section.
- Don’t forget to enter your Gmail address and password.
- You have to enter the settings for the incoming mail server and outgoing mail server.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the syncing process.
If you can not follow the process as given, then you don’t need to lose patience. You can take the assistance of the experts by calling the SBCGlobal helpline number which is available at all 24 hours round the clock. Users can avail the help of customer support despite time and location constraints.