Dell computers are a front-runner in the world of PCs. Dell produces one of the best computers in the world with user-friendly interface and innovative styles. It is a very bold piece of equipment and has definitely impacted the technological market in a significant way. Dell computers come in a variety of versions and the top and most wanted and on-demand is the Dell OptiPlex 7050 which has Intel Core i7, 8GB, 1TB, DOS. Top rated Dell product such as the OptiPlex 7050 are giving other brands of computers a run for their money and it is no wonder that Dell is a leading producer and manufacturer of computers in the world. For more information regarding Dell computers, you can contact Dell Customer Support . This line is open for service 24 hours a day and it is toll-free.
The moment someone mentions Dell computers, people automatically respond to it in a positive way while ignoring the fact that it does not always stay perfect. People tend to forget that it is a piece of equipment and will gradually start showing defects and cause problems. One of the most common issues is ‘slow performance’ with the passage of time. The causes could be because of fragmented data on the hard disk drive or outdated device drivers etc. So to fix this issue you can follow these troubleshooting steps below:
- Restart your Dell computer and click on the Windows start button and search for Command prompt.
- After locating Command Prompt, right-click it as run it as administrator on the PC.
- Under the Accounts Control window, click yes.
- Type sfc/scannow in the Command Prompt and press enter (on the keyboard). This might take some few minutes so wait patiently.
- After the scan is complete, you can restart the computer.
By running the system file checker it will scan your device for corrupted files and these steps will help you solve it. However, if this does not solve the issue, then it is advised that you contact Dell technical support number where you can get the assistance of technical experts who can help you by providing instant solutions.