Dell laptop has various products given in the market and all of them are tremendously great. Dell laptop gives a great performance and because of its amazing features, it is used by millions of users in the world. But dell laptops also deals with issues and one of them is error code 2000-0122.
This error occurs in Dell laptops right after you start your laptop and it occurs when the laptop’s RAM failed tests. This error is quite common among Dell laptop users.
This error can cause a real damage to your laptop because it’s related to your RAM. So, try to fix this problem as soon as possible. The solution to this problem is a little bit complex, so if you are not a technical person then you can take help of technicians on the Dell customer care number.
Steps to fix Dell error code 2000-0122
As you know Error code 2000-0122 occurs when the RAM of the laptop failed its tests. It can occur when RAM’s physical memory is completely full. This error occurs due to RAM so it happens when you are performing some tasks or any program is running.
Follow these troubleshooting steps to solve this issue:
- Locate the RAM : Firstly, Search for the RAM and check if the RAM module is perfectly connected or not.
2. Remove the Ram
- Remove the RAM modules one by one, if your laptop has two sticks of Ram module then put one inside and remove one and then check if the error is fixed or not.
- If it’s still failing then follow the same process with 2nd Module stick.
- If both the RAM module causing problems then you should change the RAM of your laptop.
- Perform the diagnostic task: Use Dell computers any diagnostic tool to diagnose the error. You can choose any 3rd party diagnostic tool software also.
Well, these were some steps to deal with Dell error code 2000-0122. Still, if you think you need to get to technicians, dial the Dell technical support number and get the help of best-supporting team in the market.