Roadrunner webmail is one of the best email services which allows the users to stay in touch with their families, friends, relatives, clients, or business associates. But if you are using this email service for business purpose, you can add your account to another mailing service. You can choose Outlook as it might be the best platform to access your Roadrunner email with ease and it will definitely satisfy you completely. If you have multiple Roadrunner accounts, you can add them to Outlook, which will significantly save your time. So to add Roadrunner webmail to Outlook, you can go through the steps mentioned below in the article which will definitely help you in the process. But if you think you will not be able to do it on your own, you can ring up Roadrunner support number to get assistance from the technical experts who provide you with the best possible solution in no time.
Detailed steps to add Roadrunner webmail to Outlook are:
By following these steps, you will definitely be able to add your Roadrunner webmail to Outlook
- First, you will have to open the Outlook, and from the file menu, you need to visit the account settings. Now you will have to go to the drop-down menu and select the ‘account settings’ again.
- You will be required to click on ‘new’ and then add a new account in the email wizard
- Now, you will have to select the checkbox named ‘manual setup or additional server types. Proceed by clicking on ‘next.’ You should choose manual setup because you will be able to configure the email on your own and you will not require automated support from Outlook
- Select POP or IMAP and then proceed by clicking on the ‘next’ button. You should take advantage of using IMAP to recover the emails from Time Warner’s servers. You will be able to copy the messages from there, and you can access the mail from multiple devices.
- You will have to provide your name and email address in the required fields
- Now, you will have to choose the account type, and then you need to click on ‘IMAP.’ You will be required to enter ‘mail.twc.com’ for the incoming mail server as well as the outgoing mail server
- You will now have to enter the login credentials in the required fields.
- You can save the password for the further purpose by clicking on ‘remember password.’
- You will have to verify if the account is set up properly by going to ‘test accounting settings.’ You will be sent a message by Outlook that you can log in to the Roadrunner mail server and then the verification completes.
These are the few steps which you can follow to add your Roadrunner webmail to Outlook. If these steps don’t come out to be helpful in any way, you can get help from Roadrunner technical support number where the experts are available to help you with the most prominent solution.