SBCGlobal is the most used email service mainly because it is compatible with different operating systems. If you are expecting to receive an important email from your colleague, but do not have access to your computer, you can set up your SBCGlobal email account on your phone and access your inbox. When you want to connect your email to your Smartphone, you will need to enter the exact email server settings to configure your SBCGlobal account. This blog will give you a brief overview of the email settings you can use and the steps you need to follow to access SBCGlobal email. If you have doubts about the process of accessing your email account, you can call the SBCGlobal helpline number and ask for help. Experts will be able to give you a step-by-step guide on how to set up your account using the correct email settings.
SBCGlobal Email Settings
The SBCGlobal email settings will help you access your email account using your mobile phone or any email program. The mobile email app on your Smartphone will use POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) or IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) email protocol to send and receive emails. Depending on the account type you select you can use the email settings mentioned below to set up your SBCGlobal account on the phone to access your account:
Email protocol: POP3
- Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound port: 465
Email protocol: IMAP
- Inbound server: imap.mail.att.net
- Inbound port: 993
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outbound port: 465 or 587
Additionally, the POP3 and IMAP server settings mentioned above can be used for email addresses with different domain names, including @sbcglobal.net, @att.net.
Steps to access SBCGlobal.net email
Once you have the relevant email settings, you can follow the steps below to set up and then access SBCGlobal on your Smartphone:
- Unlock your phone and go to the ‘Settings’ section.
- Go to the ‘Mail’ or Settings section and click ‘Add Mail Accounts.’
- Provide your SBC Global email address and current password.
- Select the email account type (either POP3 and IMAP)
- Enter the incoming and outgoing mail server settings.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to complete the account configuration process.
- Once setup you can easily access your account
You must keep in mind that to access your email account, you need the SBCGlobal email address and password of your account. In case you have any trouble accessing your account, you can call the SBCGlobal phone number and ask for assistance. Professional software experts and technicians are available 24 hours a day to give you advanced solutions to troubleshoot any error related to your SBCGlobal email account.