Optimum Email is an email and telecommunication service in America that provides extra services other than providing email services. The creation of Optimum ID provides you with many extra benefits rather than just mailing the documents. Once created, you can use this ID to pay the bills, access free Wi-Fi from million optimum hotspots, and watch TV anywhere by downloading the TV app in your mobile or laptop. Won’t it be disheartening if you forgot Optimum ID or lost it by any chance? Don’t worry, the solution to recover the ID is very easy and can be achieved in a few simple steps. There are two ways by which you can recover lost Optimum ID– one is through the registered email that you must have provided during your account creation and the other can be via the mobile number that you could have entered while creating an email account. It is not necessary that you try both the solutions. You can try recovering it via the email address or phone number.
Method 1- Recovering the Optimum ID through another registered email:
- Open the web browser and search for the Optimum Email page.
- Once the login site will open, an option of ‘I forgot my email Id’ will be displayed at the side of the Email option
- Choose that and click on the option of ‘Email ID to my alternate email address’
- After selecting the option, provide in with your registered email, and complete the verification process.
- Now make an altogether different ID and after signing in into the Optimum ID, choose the option of Remember me, so that you don’t have to put the ID again and again.
Method 2- Recovering the Optimum ID via registered mobile number
- Go to the official login page of Optimum Email and click on I forget my email Id’
- Select the option of retrieving the email id via mobile number
- Enter your mobile number and you will receive a code on SMS
- Complete the two-step verification process and now provide with a new email ID.
Also Read: Optimum Email Login
You don’t need to panic if you have lost Optimum ID as it can be recovered easily using the above-mentioned steps.