Pop-up blockers are very useful as they will prevent annoying ads from interrupting your internet browsing session. People sometimes use pop-up blocker tools like AdBlock to stop these ads, but you can even use the browser’s setting for preventing these pop-ups from disturbing you. You can enable and disable the pop-up blocker at your convenience. This blog will give you some helpful suggestions on how to disable the ‘pop-up blocker in Mozilla Firefox.’ Apart from the steps mentioned below, you can call the Firefox customer support number and consult certified experts to identify the root cause of the problem so that you can execute the appropriate solution.
Steps to Disable Pop-Ups in Firefox for Windows/macOS/Linux
If you’d want to disable the pop-ups blocker in Firefox for your desktop, then you need to follow these steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the hamburger menu button present in the top-right corner, and then choose Options
- Then choose Content that is present on the left-hand side
- Tick on the Block pop-up windows to block the pop-ups, or untick to allow it
Steps to Disable Pop-Up Blockers in Firefox for Android
You can disable the pop-up blocker on Firefox for Android by following these steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox.
- Then you need to type about: config in the address bar.
- Now search for the dom.disable_open_during_load.
- You have to set it to true for disabling the pop-ups.
Steps to Disable Pop-Up Blockers in Firefox for iPhone/iPad
If you’d like to change the pop-up blocker setting on Firefox for iOS, follow these steps:
- You have to open your favorite Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Then you need to tap on the hamburger menu button present at the bottom
- Swipe to the left, and then choose Settings.
- Turn on the toggle for Block Pop-up Windows for disabling the pop-up blocker.
Once you complete all the steps mentioned above, you will need to restart your computer. If you find that the pop-up is still not disabled even after going through all the steps, you can call the Mozilla Firefox support number and speak to a trained technician to fix the error. Technical experts are available 24 *7 to help you implement advanced troubleshooting solutions to resolve any error related to Mozilla.