Printers play a crucial and helpful role in today’s generation, and all credit goes to the advanced technology and innovations. Nowadays, printers are more advanced as compared to the ones we used to have before. Today, printers are much easy to use, helpful, and provide high-quality printing results; another benefit is that you can easily access them at home as well as at the office. Dell printers are considered to be one of the most reliable and trusted ones. Dell is a known brand for providing best devices such as laptops, desktops, and printers. So the printers produced by Dell is more preferred by the people as these are quite easy to use. The printer can be easily accessed by the amateur, and no additional features are required. But it’s not necessary that it will always provide you with flawless service, there can be technical glitches at times which might hamper your work. One such error is Dell printer error code 024-910, which affects the functioning of the printers, causing the inability of the users to get the right print. To solve this error, you can get in touch with Dell customer care number to get assistance from the technical experts. But before that, you can follow the procedure mentioned below to fix this error very soon:
- In the first step, you will have to determine the full error message. The error code 024-910 is basically a load tray error which occurs when there is a mismatch between the paper set in the printer and the paper required by the PC
- You also have to print setting report because, in the print setting report, the type and size of the paper used for printing do not matter. It will print what you want regardless of the size and type of the paper.
- If you still face the problem after printing setting reports, you will have to check the paper present sensor
- You will also be required to enable the substitute tray option, and you need to check the settings as well as the size of the paper.
- You should also check printer driver type and size settings
- You will also have to check application type and size settings.
These are the few steps you can follow to fix this error. If you face trouble while implementing these steps, you can ring up Dell technical Support number to avail assistance from the experts. The team of experts is available 24 hours a day to serve you with the best possible solution in no time. You just need to make a call and wait for a few minutes, and your problem will be resolved soon.