DELL Customer Support
Dell Company is a brand that develops and sells the products at comparatively low cost to date now. It started the company by purchasing parts of the computer and reassembling it and delivering it to the customer through online business marketing. Then later it became the most selling brand in the market. Dell started many other productions of the product like Printers, Computers, Laptops, and many more devices.
Just because of the low-cost production of computers & laptops, the selling rate in the market got rapidly increased as well in the share market. Dell has got the best secure site and developers in the innovation of new technology.
After reaching successful heights, it made a combined enterprise powerhouse globally and got the best award for the latest development and technology meet the customer needs. Not only computers and laptops, but Dell also started production of the printers as well. As the company got growth rapidly it started expanding its technology in a vast way. It started its journey from one state and later it expands worldwide. Now it stands as a brand in the technology and innovation market.
- My Dell computer shuts down automatically! How to fix it?
- My Dell laptop is taking so long to boot. What to do?
- How can I reset my Dell printer to factory default?
- How can I fix the Dell computer motherboard issue?
- My Graphics card of Dell laptop not working? How to resolve?
- My Laptop Driver crashes all the time. How to fix?
- My Dell Printer pages got jammed. I am unable to print. What to do?
- My Dell Printer scanner not working. How to rectify the issue?
- My Laptop screen flickering after continuous usage. How to resolve?
- My Dell computer CPU generate unusual noise at the time of startup, how to overcome?
- My Dell printer has some connectivity issues, what to do?
- How to enhance the Dell printer color print quality?
- Step 1: Try to close the application using arrow key and restart your system. And check whether works or not.
- Step 2: If the above step doesn’t work try to start window in safe mode, through pressing F10. Reboot the system and try to run in safe mode.
- Step 3: Or can go to the system recovery. Restarting the system and recover the system
- Step 1: First turn off the printer.
- Step 2: open the back panel from the back and clear the ink toner cartridge.
- Step 3: Once the cartridge is removed, you can find the roller of the machine. Clear all the paper which is stuck.
- Step 4: check it and again re-assemble the ink toner or cartridge back to the printer. Close the back panel.
- Step 5: turn on the printer and check it worked.
- Turn off the laptop and remove the cable from the AC Adaptor.
- Now remove the battery from the back, slide it to remove.
- Clean the battery and the slot where the battery is placed.
- Now clean the fan and fan grates. Proper air circulation is required for the fan to reduce the heat of the system.
- Try to do with notebook cooler place it underneath the laptop. It helps the battery to stay cool.
- Install the desired model or series drivers which is compatible with the system configuration.
- Go to Device manager, click “network adaptor” click and the update the network driver.
- Uninstall and try to reinstall the latest update driver in your system.