Don’t you know the steps which you have to use while configuring Bellsouth Email with Mozilla Thunderbird? If yes, then don’t worry because it can be done quite easily by executing the configuration steps given in this blog. You can even reach out to Bellsouth support number for getting the assistance of the certified technicians who can fix the issue for you. The customer care team is present there at all 24 hours so that the Bellsouth email user does not have any problem while using this email service.
Steps to Configure Bellsouth Email with Thunderbird
You have to follow the below-mentioned settings for configuring your Bellsouth Email with Mozilla Thunderbird:
- You have to select the email account that you want to update.
- If you don’t have a Bellsouth account, then create a new account.
- Choose the internal email setting; be it POP3 or IMAP settings.
- Verify your login credentials, whether they are entered correctly or not.
POP3 Setting for Bellsouth Email
- Incoming Mail Server – inbound.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server – outbound.att.net
- Incoming Port – 995
- Outgoing Port – 465
- SSL/TLS – Yes
IMAP Settings for Bellsouth Email
Enter the following information as given:
- Incoming Mail Server – imap.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Verify the username and password entered by you.
- Now click on the tab of More Settings of Outgoing Server.
- Authenticate the outgoing Server Setting (SMTP)
- Try using the same setting for the incoming mail server.
- Now you need to click on the Advanced tab.
- Incoming Server Port – 995
- Outgoing Server Port – 465
- If you have the IMAP account, then enter 993 and 465 respectively in incoming and outgoing server.
- Make sure to toggle the SSL encryption setting to ‘Yes’.
- You even have to check that the username and password are the same or not.
- Now click OK To save the email setting.
If you find any difficulty while configuring the Bellsouth email in Thunderbird email, then you can avail of help from the experts. You can call Bellsouth customer care where professionals are available 24*7 all day long to help you in resolving the issue at hand. You can reach out to the experienced technicians at any time of the day and night without having time and location constraints.