Are you not able to open the PDF files in the Mozilla Firefox? If yes, then you don’t have to worry, you need to know the actual reason behind this error. This error can arise due to the absence of Adobe reader or when the files are corrupted. Once you know the reason, then you can begin the resolution of this error. You can refer to this blog for fixing the error at hand or can call Mozilla Firefox support number to speak with the experts. The users can contact the professionals at any time during the day without any difficulty.
Steps to Solve ‘PDF Files Not Open in Mozilla Firefox’
For resolving the error of cannot open the PDF files in Mozilla Firefox by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to setting of Firefox>Options >Applications.
- Now click on applications panel.
- You have to find Portable Document Format (PDF) on the list and then click on it to select it.
- By clicking on the drop-down arrow in the column of Action, you have to select Use PDF reader name (in Firefox) or preview in Firefox.
If PDF files are downloaded instead of displayed, try to follow these solutions to reset download actions:
- Open your profile folder of Firefox.
- Click the menu button New Fx Menu.
- Then you have to click on help Help-29 and select the Troubleshooting Information.
- The Troubleshooting Information tab will open.
- Under the section application Basics, click on the Show Folder. A window with your profile files will open up.
- Click the menu button New Fx Menu and then click Exit Close 29
- Delete the mimetypes.rdf file.
- Then try to open Firefox again and see.
If the problem still persists, then you can reach out to the expert team of Firefox customer service. The professionals are there to listen to your queries and then resolve the unable to open pdf files error in Mozilla Firefox efficiently. This number stays available at all 24 hours without any time and location constraints.