If you are not able to use Bellsouth email on your iPhone, then there can be various reasons because of which this error may occur. However, this error can be resolved quickly by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this blog, or you can contact Bellsouth customer support for availing the help from the experts. The certified technicians are available at all time to assist their users in fixing the issue faced by them while using the Bellsouth email.
Why Is Bellsouth Email not working in iPhone?
There can be various reasons that can be responsible for not working condition of Bellsouth Email on iPhone. Some of them are:
- Incorrect server settings.
- Wrong configuration method.
- Incorrect username and password.
- IMAP/POP settings error.
Ways to Fix Bellsouth Email not working in iPhone
You can fix the issue of Bellsouth email not working in iPhone by following the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- You need first to see whether you have an active and strong internet connection on your iPhone.
- Then you have to check whether the email configuration of Bellsouth email is accurate or not.
- Always remember that you need a strong password to protect your Bellsouth email.
- Try to install the good antivirus software that can protect your iPhone as well as your email from all malicious programs.
How to Check Whether the Bellsouth Email Configuration Are Entered Correctly in The iPhone?
One of the most common things that you have to check while fixing the issue of not working email in the iPhone is to check the email configuration.
- First, you need to open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on the General icon.
- Now tap on Reset>Reset Settings.
- Now make sure that your Bellsouth account is setup correctly. Go to Settings > Mail icon> Accounts > Bellsouth email.
- Check whether you have entered the correct username and password. Even you have to see whether the incoming and outgoing mail server is correctly entered.
POP/ IMAP – imap
Outgoing server – smtp.mail.att.net
Outgoing port – 465
Requires sign-in – Yes
Incoming server – imap.mail.att.net
Incoming port – 993
SSL (security) incoming – ssl
Even after applying these steps, you are not able to use Bellsouth email on your iPhone then you need to take the assistance of the professionals via Bellsouth customer service that is available at all 24 hours. The technicians will first listen to your issue, and then they will make sure to resolve this error in a simple way so that your Bellsouth Email can work perfectly fine in iPhone.