AOL email is a web-based email service that is freely available to subscribers. AOL subscribers use their email account to communicate with their family and friends and to share business information with their colleagues and business associates. Even though it is one of the most popular email service providers in the world, AOL Mail does have its fair share of errors that sometimes make it difficult to send or receive emails. It can be quite frustrating when you need to send an important email to a client, and your AOL mail account stops working. If you have found yourself in this situation, this article will give you a few practical solutions to resolve the error so that you can reconnect to your AOL account. If you feel that the error occurs frequently and it begins to affect your work, you can call the AOL Verizon email support number and check if you can implement more advanced troubleshooting steps to fix the problem. You can also call the support number and find out what security steps you can take to prevent data loss when AOL Mail suddenly stops working.
Solutions to resolve AOL email stopped working error
Here is a brief overview of some basic solutions you can use to fix the AOL Email stopped working problem and access your account:
- Try signing in to your email account using AOL Basic Mail. Basic Mail has a simple layout that can load quickly even with slow net speed.
- Open the pop-up blocking software installed on your computer and temporarily disable the pop-up blocker before your access AOL Mail.
- Clear the cache and delete the cookies and other unwanted data before you log in to your AOL Mail account.
- Reboot your system to clear the RAM and reset your internet connection to fix network issues that prevent AOL Mail from opening.
- Update the internet browser you are using to open AOL and then try and access your email account once again.
- Apart from updating the browser you can also try logging in using a different internet browser and check if AOL is working.
- Check the firewall and antivirus settings to see if your computer security software is blocking AOL. If so, temporarily disable the anti-virus and firewall software so that you can sign in to your AOL email account.
If you need further instructions on how to implement the solutions mentioned above you can call the AOL Verizon email support number and ask for additional help. A trained customer service representative will help you to identify the cause of the error so that you can implement the correct solution to address that particular cause and resolve the error as soon as possible. The AOL support number is available 24 hours a day so you can always speak to certified experts to clarify any doubt you may have about your AOL email account and how to troubleshoot email errors.