Have you ever heard the phrase “It’s all fun and games until…”? Well to complete that phrase, it’s all fun and games until Alienware gets involved, then it is just gaming reimagined like never before. Nobody takes games more seriously than Alienware. Dell Alienware is a subsidiary of Dell Company and deals with everything related to gaming. From laptops to desktops to a whole range of gaming accessories, Alienware has it all. The choice of device depends on the kind of games your play and the system requirements for those specific games. If you are unsure of what exactly you need and cannot decide on which is the best device for you, you can contact Dell Alienware customer support to get a better idea about the different product available.
So if you are about to set off on a new quest or are about to engage your fellow gamers in a battle to the death well then Dell Alienware may just have what you are looking for. This article gives you a brief idea about the amazing features and common issues related to Dell Alienware products. You can also check out the frequently asked questions and follow up on a lingering query you may have. So game on!
Features of Dell Alienware
Different Alienware products have different features based on the model type and number. These features really push the boundaries of gaming allowing users to enjoy a more realistic and immersive gaming experience. Below is a list of common features included in most modern Alienware products:
- Alienware laptops and computer usually operate on Windows 10 operating system
- Most Alienware devices come with 8th Generation Intel Core Processor, which makes for faster smoother game time.
- A built-in Geforce RTX graphics card ensures gamers experience all the visual effects in high definition.
- Almost all devices come with at least 16 GB RAM, which is normally upgradable to 32 GB.
- All devices are Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled so as to ensure maximum connectivity while gaming.
- Alienware devices come with the trademark spaceship design and gunmetal finish that has a powerful look and feel.
Common Issues with Dell Alienware
When it comes to gaming, time is of the essence. There is nothing a gamer hates more than a system that is slow or a game that lags. When though Alienware devices come with a powerful RAM and high-speed processor, regular users still experience errors while using the devices. If you find any such error you can contact Dell customer care to sort out the problem. Here is a list of common issues related to Alienware devices and possible causes for these issues:
- Uninstall unnecessary applications and programs
- Make sure you restart your system regularly, even if there are no errors.
- Close all the background applications when not needed.
- Routinely defragment your hard drive.
- Check the network signal strength to make sure the connection is working
- Disconnect the network and restart your system, then try logging in again
- Make sure to update the system BIOS
- Try connecting via ‘Safe Mode with Networking’
- Reposition your wireless or modem router for better access
- Turn on your system
- When you see the troubleshooting message and startup options press F8
- Disable the automatic restart option after a system This will allow your computer to stay on the error page instead of restarting.
- When the error page comes up, search for Stop Error Code. It should be somewhere on the last line.